The roulette wheel has long since become one of the most popular casino icon’s and is considered extremely recognizable, even among people that have never been to a casino. Everyone knows what Roulette is. While everyone may know what Roulette is, not everyone has played the game or knows the ins and outs of the game. Online Live Dealer Roulette is an extremely popular game and is a very straightforward game to learn. With live dealer interaction, and real time sound and video, you get all the thrills of playing Roulette at a real table in a land based casino. We have compiled some valuable information to get you started by providing the online Live Dealer Roulette rules and also some helpful tips and online Live Dealer Roulette strategy.
This data is designed to assist the novice player who is gearing up to delve into some incredibly exciting online Live Dealer Roulette gaming action, and to serve as a refresher resource for players that have been away from the game for a period of time. While Roulette is certainly not a complex game, it is always best to go into a game well informed and confident in your understanding of the rules and objectives of the game. We trust you’ll benefit in exactly that capacity as you review the online Live Dealer Roulette rules and strategy information below. You will find an explanation of the rules, terminology that is exclusive to Roulette, and some helpful tips and strategy to help you master your playing technique.
Objective of game: To predict accurately where on the Roulette Wheel the ball will end up.
Online Live Dealer Roulette Terminology:
- Inside Bet: A bet which is placed on the inside of the Roulette table. The following types of bets are included in inside bets: strait up, split, street, square, five number and six number bets.
- Outside Bet: A bet which is placed on the outside of the Roulette table. The following types of bets are included in outside bets: column bets, dozen bets, and even money bets.
- Strait up or Single: Placing a bet on a single number square. Payoff is 35:1
- Split: Placing a bet on any two numbers by placing your bet on the line between them. Payoff is 17:1
- Street: Placing a bet on a row of three numbers by placing your bet at the end of a row. Payoff is 11:1
- Trio: Placing a bet on three numbers at their intersecting point. Payoff is 11:1.
- Corner: Wagering on four numbers by placing your bet at their intersection point. Payoff is 8:1
- Square: A bet on four numbered squares.
- Line: Place a bet on two ‘streets’ of numbers by placing your bet at the end of both rows, on the line between the rows. Payoff is 5:1
- Dozen: Betting that the ball will land on the first 12, second 12, or third 12 boxes, as marked, covering 12 numbers each. Payoff is 2:1.
- Column: Placing a bet on a column that includes 12 numbered squares.
- High or Low: Betting that the ball will land on either the “low” box, marked 1 to 18, or the “high” box, marked 19 to 36. Payoff is 1:1.
- Red or Black: Betting on which color will come up. Zero or double zero does not count for either. This type of bet is termed as an even money bet. Payoff is 1:1.
- Odd or Even: Placing a bet as to whether the ball will land on an even or odd number. Zero or double zero does not count for either. This type of bet is termed as an even money bet. Payoff is 1:1.
Online Live Dealer Roulette Rules
The online Live Dealer Roulette rules are quite simple, you will master them in a matter of minutes.
- To begin, players place their bets. Players may bet on as many numbers or combinations as they like. See the online Live Dealer Roulette Terminology for detailed explanations of the different betting types you have to choose from and the payout potential.
- To win, the ball must land on a space that coincides with the player’s wager.
- The player loses their wager if the ball lands on a space that does not coincide with the player’s wager.
Online Live Dealer Roulette Myths
There are online gamblers who are resistant to the idea that Online Live Dealer Roulette is a game of pure chance. In their quest to find some rhyme or reason amongst the anguish of random chance, some of the theories that have derived from their efforts are simply not viable. Following are a few common myths, or misconceptions surrounding online Live Dealer Roulette. We are here to set the record strait.
- Myth: There is a secret bed that gives players a 50/50 chance of winning. The belief is that if you bet on half the numbers on the wheel that you have a 50/50 chance of winning. Sounds good?? NOT!! This mystery bet is actually the ultimate sucker’s bet. Reason being, the average profit when you win is less than what it costs when you lose. So unless you are winning nearly every round, you will not come out ahead.
- Myth: Numbers become due as more spins go by without hitting, so it’s best to let the cycle mature. NOT!!! The Roulette wheel feels no obligation to give every number a chance. Online Live Dealer Roulette is a random game; hence the past sequences of hits have absolutely no impact on future spins. The chance of any number when playing on a European Roulette wheel is one out of 37. The chance of any number when playing American Roulette is one out of 38. There is no way to increase these odds.
- Myth: The outcome can be predicted at a certain Roulette wheel if it is slightly unbalanced. NOT!!! Online Live Dealer Roulette uses real casino roulette wheels. These wheels are checked, calibrated and repaired very thoroughly and very frequently; hence irregularities do not have an opportunity to develop to the point where they influence results.
- Myth: You can predict the outcome of a certain Roulette wheel by studying a dealer’s ‘signature’. There are those who believe that every dealer posses some idiosyncrasy that can predict the outcome of the spin. NOT!!! There is nothing that a dealer can physically do over an over to make the same number pop up consistently.
Online Live Dealer Roulette Tips and Strategy
- Before you wager any money, find an online casino that allows you to play for free. While you probably won’t find an online Live Dealer Roulette Casino that allows you to play for fun, you can practice on the electronic version until you become acclimated to the game. It’s a great way to experiment and get used to the different types of betting opportunities.
- There are two most widely played types of online Live Dealer Roulette: European Roulette and American Roulette. When at all possible, find a game of European Roulette. This is the best wheel to play because the odds of winning at this wheel are higher because the wheel has one less number than the American Roulette game. This means that the house edge is decreased slightly and you have a better chance at spinning your way to a win.
- Learn everything you can about Online Live Dealer Roulette, particularly the odds associated with each type of bet. The more you know, the better your chance of making solid, informed decisions.
- Start out by placing Even Money bets, such as red/black or high/low bets. These bets often have 1:1 odds, which leaves a 45% chance of winning. This is a good way to get started and to stay in the game a long time. It is tempting to play the bets with the higher stakes associated with them, but these wagers loose more often than they win, and you won’t get to play as long. Save the high stages wagers for when you are more experienced at online Live Dealer Roulette.
While these tips may enhance your gaming experience, please keep in mind that online Live Dealer Roulette is a random game of chance. Don’t fall for risky betting strategies that end up costing you far more than you take in. Look more to lady luck, cross your fingers and have some fun. Allow online Live Dealer Roulette to course through your veins at warp speed, giving you an adrenaline rush that is hard to top as you see the roulette wheel slowing down, ready to take in that little white ball as you hold your breath and almost close your eyes in anxious anticipation of the outcome. Playing wisely and with an informed position will ensure that your online Live Dealer Roulette gaming experience is all that you dreamed it would be, and then some. So what are you waiting for?? Your fortune is only a spin away!! Live Roulette Online Casinos
Best Sites To Play Live Roulette At
|Bet365 Casino||100% Up To $100||Bet365 Casino Review|
|All Live Dealer Casino Reviews|
Other Live Dealer Strategy Articles